Roush Fenway Racing
#16, Greg Biffle
% Chance of making the Chase... 75
+ Capable of ripping off a win streak.
- Now the low man at RFR.
& Still has three years left on contract.
* Sponsor, 3M is also on board for three more years.
#17, Matt Kenseth
% Chance he makes the Chase... 90.
+ Always makes the Chase.
- Races for points instead of wins.
& Vickers isn't here to push him around.
* New sponsors include Best Buy.
#99, Carl Edwards
% Chance he makes the Chase... 100.
+ Has a shot at victory every week.
- Dwells on past incidents a bit too much.
& Poised to be a multi-time Champion.
* The next big thing?
Richard Petty Motorsports
#9, Marcos Ambrose
% Chance of making the Chase... 25.
+ Best road racer in NASCAR.
- RPM needs to pick it up on the ovals.
& A very interesting personality.
* Top Gun at RPM.
#43, Aric Almirola
% Chance of making the Chase... 0
+ Likable enough.
- Better drivers were available for this ride.
& Only has a one year contract.
* New sponsors include Smithfield Hams.
Wood Brothers Racing
#21, Trevor Bayne
% Chance he makes the Chase... 0
+ Future superstar.
- Needs to be racing with a full time team.
& Only has sponsorship for half the races.
* Wood Brothers good for about one win every ten years.
#2, Brad Keselowski
% Chance of making the Chase... 90.
+ Awesome driving talent.
- A little more experience and he will be hard to beat, anywhere.
& Has a great attitude.
* One of two full time Dodge rides in Cup.
#22, AJ Allmendinger
% Chance he makes the Chase... 40.
+ Best equipment he's ever had.
- One year to get it done.
& This team wins races every year.
* This car was stout at Daytona last February.